Our adorable little Gumbo is starting to show more of his true colors. He has claimed the yard as his and will defend it against anyone daring to walk on the sidewalk. He is stubborn, stubborn. If he doesn't want to go somewhere, he just plops down, and we have to pick him up and carry him. He howls--head tilted up and heart in it. And, he has decided that shoes are a good thing to chew on. The other stuff is endearing. The shoe thing, not so much. I have a habit of leaving my shoes laying around. It's part of me. It could be used in a description of me: You know Jennifer. She loves clothes, is easy to make laugh, collects jewelry and lipstick, is scared of plastic and chemicals, and is always leaving her magazines and shoes laying around.
Guess I have to break that habit for my new little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where are you? I realize I am addicted to reading your updates! Hoping Gumbo didn't eat your computer! Love, Mel
Post a Comment