Oh, I would say leaving TCU and coming to "crazy" SU, hanging out with frat boys, meeting and dating Carter was pretty rebellious for a girl from Longview - wouldn't you agree???? Mel
Yes, I guess going to SU and not dating a KA was a crazy thing for a Longview girl to do. I do put that in my "things I am proud of accomplishing" list. Where oh where would I be now if I hadn't made it there?!
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend.
Love magazines. Can't bring myself to wear sunscreen everyday. Scared of plastic. Devour books but can't remember a story after I put it down. Wish I could bring the best of Austin, Texas, to Tallahassee. New runner!
4 comments:
Oh, I would say leaving TCU and coming to "crazy" SU, hanging out with frat boys, meeting and dating Carter was pretty rebellious for a girl from Longview - wouldn't you agree???? Mel
And, don't forget, there is always time to get a tattoo - I got mine at 35!!! Mel
Yes, I guess going to SU and not dating a KA was a crazy thing for a Longview girl to do. I do put that in my "things I am proud of accomplishing" list. Where oh where would I be now if I hadn't made it there?!
Where oh where would I be without you there with me!!!!????
Post a Comment