Saturday, January 3, 2009

I could rule the world.

I'm thinking that if I took all the time I spend watching recorded House episodes and put it into productive thought that I might possibly be able to rule the world. Even if ruling the world wasn't attainable, a clean house, clean clothes, an organized desk, and a flat stomach would certainly be manageable in the time after the kids go to bed or during the free weekend hours. But I'm so attached to House. I love the characters, I want to learn more about them, I want to have coffee with them--and I don't even drink coffee. It's a sad addiction, but not a new one. I've had other TV addictions: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Veronica Mars, Angel. I can't think of any others off the top of my head but I bet there are a couple more. I've liked Scrubs and Friends, Gilmore Girls and Gray's Anatomy, and now 30 Rock, but they aren't the shows that would cause me to be really pissed if the recorder didn't record them. But House, I get pissed when the recorder doesn't record one that I've already seen three times. And I'm really pissed that USA is skipping episodes and not going in order. You know who is about to be pissed though? Carter. When I use up all our Netflix orders on House DVDs. Hee. Hee.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I often think the same thing of all the time I could be doing other things - oh well, we all need to relax! My additions are The Office, Brothers & Sisters and SVU....I can SO relate!!