Finslippy is one of my favorite blogs. The author cracks me up. Especially this week. Check out "Notable Moments in Exceptional Parenting, part 64."
Monday, January 12, 2009
Rescued by the mommy bloggers.
I blog because writing (when I'm supposed to be doing something more productive) is cathartic to me. Also, I like to give everyone the opportunity to laugh at me as much as I laugh at me. Then of course there is the occasional rant just for the hell of it. I read other mommy bloggers because they make me feel normal. The ones I read are professional writers, who I think maybe by definition are a little neurotic and otherwise off-balance. They make my obsessive compulsiveness seem completely routine, and they are just as hard on themselves as I am. Also, they are the same weird combo of stay-at-home mom and working mom that leads them to have bizzaarly flexible hours that include playdates and volunteer time at school. So we have a lot in common.
Finslippy is one of my favorite blogs. The author cracks me up. Especially this week. Check out "Notable Moments in Exceptional Parenting, part 64."
Finslippy is one of my favorite blogs. The author cracks me up. Especially this week. Check out "Notable Moments in Exceptional Parenting, part 64."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is too funny! But I prefer reading yours; always insightful and thought provoking...I so miss seeing you, though!
Post a Comment