I've tried like 10 times to post these damn pictures. What the hell? Not happy with the Internet. Having fun with the car though.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
The best in H with his seatbelt on...did he think he was going to get to drive it??? So sassy - I love it! I'm sure you are loving how it drives. My mom has an older TL and it is so smooth! Mel
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend.
Love magazines. Can't bring myself to wear sunscreen everyday. Scared of plastic. Devour books but can't remember a story after I put it down. Wish I could bring the best of Austin, Texas, to Tallahassee. New runner!
1 comment:
The best in H with his seatbelt on...did he think he was going to get to drive it??? So sassy - I love it! I'm sure you are loving how it drives. My mom has an older TL and it is so smooth! Mel
Post a Comment