Saturday, August 9, 2008
Rock on.
Gumbo and I like hitting the hills in our neighborhood to burn off energy for him, donuts for me, but if I have to listen to the songs on my ipod for another week, I'm likely to call off the evening walks. I've gone through itunes looking for similar music. The problem with that is everything ends up sounding the same. I can't use Carter's ipod because it's a bunch of whiney white guys— who all sound the same. Help. Send me music recommendations. Something that will keep me climbing those hills without wimping out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am not the best at music. Dixie Chicks always get me going (and singing at the top of my lungs). Which is weird, since I don't like country. Oh well. I would try shape.com. They always have suggested playlists in their magazine and I think you can download them from their website (or get names of songs and get from iTunes)! Good luck - mine needs some serious updating too! Mel
Post a Comment